From Reason, a post regarding the right of convicted felons to vote. Interesting statistics although bear in mind that allowing ex-felons to vote does not mean they all would, or that they would vote in a way that would change the outcome of any ...More
Subscribe to The Liberty Blog via Email
- America’s Greatness is Directly Proportional to its Dedication to the Principles of Liberty
- Trump… For Me it’s No Way… No How, and Here’s Why
- The Big Flip Flop – Trump On Immigration
- It’s Waffle Time – Trump’s Tough Stance on Immigration? Uhhh… Maybe Not So Much
- Trump and Tancredo vs. the Mormons … Gooey, Sticky Hypocrisy
Follow Liberty and You on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts Tagged ‘Right to Vote’
- Today Adam Kokesh Filed Papers Seeking the Libertarian Presidential Nomination. Then He Was Arrested on Drug Charges.
- Senate Votes to Shut Down Rand Paul Filibuster Against Surveillance Act Renewal
- Is Selfishness a Virtue? Watch the Live Debate.
- Bannon Subpoenaed By Mueller, CFPB Backs Away From Payday Lending Rule, and Trump Admin. Appeals DACA Decision to Supreme Court: P.M. Links
- Why Worrying Over a Minority Majority America Is Dumb
- Bitcoin falls more than 7 percent as regulation worries mount
- Former Trump aide Bannon refuses to comply with House subpoena
- House Republicans mull funding extension; 'Dreamer' deal not set
- Trump is fit for duty, but should hit the gym: White House doctor
- Ex-U.S. Navy officers face negligent homicide charges over ship collisions
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.