If you didn’t see it, it was riveting. Netanyahu’s silence said more than a million words about a United Nations that is a farce … a pretense … a Topsy Turvy organization where the most violent, murderous thugs pose as ...More
Subscribe to The Liberty Blog via Email
- America’s Greatness is Directly Proportional to its Dedication to the Principles of Liberty
- Trump… For Me it’s No Way… No How, and Here’s Why
- The Big Flip Flop – Trump On Immigration
- It’s Waffle Time – Trump’s Tough Stance on Immigration? Uhhh… Maybe Not So Much
- Trump and Tancredo vs. the Mormons … Gooey, Sticky Hypocrisy
Follow Liberty and You on TwitterMy Tweets
Archive for October 2015
- Welcome to the 2018 Government Shutdown!
- Global Warming Less Likely to Be Catastrophic, Says New Nature Study
- Who Wants a Big Gas Tax Hike?
- The Office of National Drug Control Policy Is on the Chopping Block Again. Here's Why That's Not a Bad Thing.
- D.C. Prosecutors Dismiss 129 Inauguration Day Protest Cases
- Myanmar finalizes Rohingya repatriation preparations as doubts mount
- U.S. government shutdown begins as spending bill fails in Senate
- Twitter to notify users exposed to Russian propaganda during U.S. elections
- Facebook to prioritize 'trustworthy' news based on surveys
- Supreme Court to decide legality of Trump travel ban
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.