Mythomania. It’s a real word (although my autocorrect doesn’t recognize it – look it up). It means a condition where one exaggerates or lies to an abnormal degree. Of course, that definition begs the question, what is a normal degree of ...More
Subscribe to The Liberty Blog via Email
Follow Liberty and You on TwitterMy Tweets
Archive for the ‘Education’ Category:
- Brickbat: Never Mind
- Hillary Clinton's Flirtation with the Universal Basic Income
- Harvard's Spineless Administrators vs. Chelsea Manning: Podcast
- St. Louis Protests Persist, Defense Fund for Michael Flynn, Scary Clowns Back in the News: P.M. Links
- Will the Supreme Court Stop Politicians from Choosing Their Voters?
- Hurricane Maria pummels Dominica, barrels toward U.S. Virgin Islands
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi condemns abuses in Rakhine but rights groups skeptical
- Unbudgeted: How the opioid crisis is blowing a hole in small-town America's finances
- Bayer says needs more time for Monsanto deal approval
- In first speech at U.N., Trump to single out North Korea, Iran
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.